By Popular Request,
I am now offering Live Online TeleConference Programs and Teacher In-Service Training
for Classrooms, Museums and Libraries across the Country!
How to Sign Up for an Online Program
in your Classroom:
2. Contact Rebecca to ask any questions you may have.
3. Once the Date/Time has been confirmed, a simple Service Agreement will need to be signed by both Parties.
4. On the day before the Program, divide your Students into four groups. A List of HOT TOPIC Questions will be provided to you. These will help keep the Program on track. Of course, other questions are welcomed and encouraged! You can ask me anything!
5. On the day of the program, we will schedule a TECH CHECK. You will receive instructions on how to verify connection.
6. Enjoy! Most programs generally last 50 minutes, and may be lengthened or shortened, upon request.
Sign up for my FREE e-Newsletter and
receive a FREE Jamestown History Lesson Plan!
* FUN and INTERACTIVE Discussion Points
and Activities for your Classroom
* Updates on when I may be in YOUR AREA
for an IN-CLASSROOM Program
* DISCOUNT DAYS for Online Programs
in YOUR CLASSROOM!
All Contact Information is securely stored
and will NEVER be released to other entity.